by Andrea Jackson
We have begun a new year and it is time to organize our time management, ideas, budgets and business.
In this article we will discuss Time Management, Ideas, Budgets and Business. This will help you generate a business plan, marketing plan, new or updated budget and go over your overall business.
1. Set and accomplish your goals
2. Create priorities and establish realistic boundaries
3. Improve your concentration and efficiency
4. Break bad habits such as procrastination and indecision
5. Use online tools and software tools to help you manage your time
1. Write your ideas down
2. Catalog your ideas, Realistic, Down the Line, Need Further Education etc.
3. Implement your ideas
4. Assess your personal strengths and recognize area for improvement
5. Brain storm your ideas, get recommendations and feedback
6. Review Case Studies
1. Go over last year’s budget and see where you need to add or take away from a particular expense
2. If you are new, create a budget for the new year
3. Set aside emergency funds
4. Set aside money for health care and dental care
5. Use profit planning tools, break-even analysis and financial forecasting
6. Cash flow, where it comes from and where does it go
7. Understand the cost of capital
8. Make more informed decisions and save money
9. Reduce costly errors caused by misunderstood client requests
10. Set aside money for continuing education
1. Control how your operation’s results are reported
2. Create weekly and monthly reports for your business
3. Create a mutually beneficial partnership with other virtual assistants
4. Maintain ongoing relationships with previous clients, virtual assistants and potential clients
5. Create and maintain data bases for your list of clients
6. Contribute to your target niche
Getting organized and managing your business should be your first priority every year. Going over your business plan, marketing plan and updating your income forecast will help you understand your business better, keep you on track and make your life easier as a business owner.
Andrea Jackson is the owner of Action Jackson Virtual Assistants
, The Virtual Entrepreneur
and the Academy of Virtual Entrepreneurs
. Each of our websites are here to help you maximize your business growth and assist you in your daily administrative and graphic design needs. Visit our sites today to see how we can help you grow your business and your knowledge!